OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE
OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY
ELIGIBILITY: Candidate who choose RSUST as Institution of choice
DURATION OF APPLICATION: Thursday 23rd July, 2015 -Thursday 13th August, 2015.
CUT OFF MARK: 180 and Above
COST: N6030 Including Bank charges
EXAM DATE: Monday 17th August, 2015 to Friday 21st August, 2015
Continue Reading for Full Details….
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto www.ust.edu.ng and making e-payment of Six Thousand, and Thirty Naira (N6,030.00) only, using Inter-switch Verve enabled cards, comprising Four Thousand, Two Hundred and Eighty Naira (N4,280.00) Examination Fee, Six Hundred Naira (N600.00) for Computer Demonstration Exercise and One Thousand, One Hundred and Fifty Naira (N1,150.00) for Brain Friend Study CD.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session prior to the examination date to candidates for the screening exercise.
- The registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start from Thursday 23rd July, 2015 and end on Thursday 13th August, 2015.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to check if they are eligible to apply for the screening before making application.
The list of eligible candidates are contained in the pdf file below
Know your fate/chance of admission in your respective selected course
Statistics of Candidate that filled RSUST as their Most Preferred, More Preferred, Preferred and their respective courses
All candidate = including those that score below and above 180
Apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for presentation at RSUST 2015 Post-UTME Venue or Admission Processing. Click Here