Are you pupil preparing to take the up coming common entrance exam? If yes, Download original and up-to-date common entrance exam past questions pdf here.
This past questions and answer is prepare for pupil that want to take the Nigerian National Common Entrance Examination, and may also be used by pupils preparing for State Unity Entrance Examination who set their own examinations. Since the past questions cover the Primary School Syllabus, pupils preparing for the final examination will find it useful for effective revision.
The past questions and answers is aim at helping pupils to achieve success at first attempt in the Nigerian National Common Entrance Examination.
The past questions and answers cover materials in
i. English Language Tests
ii. Mathematics Tests,
iii. Verbal Aptitude Test,
iv. Quantitative Aptitude Tests and as well as complete solution to all questions.
How to Download the National Common Entrance Examination Past Question and Answer
for a free sample of the common entrance exam past questions pdf click to download
The approach used in the past questions and answers lead the child sequentially and logically to enable him/her arrive at the correct answer to each question. The performance of the pupil in the Tests will be a good indication of how he/she is likely to fare in the real examination.
The only way to achieve success in the Nigerian national common entrance examination is through hard work. If a pupil works hard, diligently and efficiently using this past questions and answers, he or she will certainly improve his or her chances of success in the Nigerian national common entrance examination to the Junior Secondary Schools.
it is equally important for you to know that you have to work hard in order to succeed. you need to remember that the Nigerian National common entrance examination is specifically designed to pick out the outstanding pupils. Thus each child must be encourage to put in his or her best. In this circumstance, time is an important factor. A child who finishes a test in less than the time allowed for it will have time to look over to correct mistake.
Few tips which may be of some help to you during the Nigerian national common entrance examination.
I. Do not spend too much time on any question. Answer first, those questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
2. Always read a question carefully and make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
3. Listen to all the. instruction given by the Supervisor of the examination and do exactly what he tells you to do. Start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
4. team how to answer questions as quickly and carefully as you can
5. Mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet if you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
6. Remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet These are the examination, year, your name, your index number and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
7. Make sure (hat you write down your answers in the correct order. This means you should not enter the answer for question 8 in the space for question 10.
8. If you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
9. When you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
10. Sometimes an examination is divided into two or more sections with a set time-limit. Organise the time you should spend on each section properly so that you will be able to complete your work in good time. However, do not go to the next section before you are told to do so.
11. Keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless.