COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE
2015/2016 ADMISSIONSP.M.B. 2090
(ADMISSION INTO THREE (3) YEAR FULL TIME DIRECT N.C.E PROGRAMME)
2, 2015, in the College Main Hall (Old Site) at 10.00 am.
- All 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates who took the College of Education, Agbor as first or second choice and scored 150 and above in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Other candidates who did not originally choose the College and scored 150 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME but wish to study in the College of Education, Agbor.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST-UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION SCREENING EXERCISE
- All categories of candidates above are to obtain Bank draft of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) from any Bank in favour of the College of Education, Agbor and change it to College Receipt at the Revenue office.
- With the College Receipt of (N3,000.00), candidates should collect Post UTME screening form at the Admission office (Old Site).
DATE OF THE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are to come with the following to the screening centre.
- One passport photograph with names and signature written on the reversed side.
- Receipt for the purchase of Post UTME Screening Form.
- 2015/2016 JAMB/UTME print out (RESULT).[You are also advised to come along with your JAMB Original Result slip with your passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours]
Barr. Oscar .D. Osagiede